Nucleus+ repeatedly dropping off local network

My Nucleus+ has been quite stable over the last 2 months it is left on 24/7 however just the past week it seems it is going off my network and requiring me to hard start it from the back of the unit. One particular instance a few days back required me to restore a backup to be operational again. Anyone else experiencing this all of a sudden? Was there a recent update pushed out that may have effected stability?
My Nucleus+ is hard wired to my network which appears to be fine across all my other endpoints.

Hi @Wayne_Carter,

When you’re in this state are you able to access the Nucleus Web Administration Interface? If so, the next time this occurs, can you share a screenshot of what you’re seeing there?

Hey Dylan. I am not able to access the Web Administration interface in any of these instances which leads to the cold re-boot from the back of the machine. One of the times I restarted I got the “missing codecs” message but after another re-boot that was not the case. It is very odd as the machine has been running without issue for weeks then this series of instances spread out over approximately the last 5 days if memory serves.
If it happens again I will see what I can possibly do a screenshot but it has been just the empty browser with the unable to access server message.

Be worth posting a screenshot whilst you can get to the web interface. Might be something odd there.

hi - I got home from work and it has happened again. This is what i get when I attempt to login to the Web Interface.

After a cold reboot from the back of the unit this is result.

Hey dylan - It happened again so I posted 2 screen shots in this thread for you to take a look at.

Thanks for the details, @Wayne_Carter. I’ve enabled diagnostics on you account and our team will take a closer look at what might be happening here. We’ll be in touch soon to follow up with our findings.

Much thanks!

Hi @Wayne_Carter,

I wanted to reach out because I’ve been keeping an eye on our servers, waiting for the aforementioned diagnostics report.

For some reason it is not reaching our servers, even after I tried re-enabling diagnostics on your account. I also ran a quick test and I was able to submit a similar report from my setup here, so something else is going on and the network connection issues could be preventing communication with our servers completely.

So we can move forward, I was hoping for now you could use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link.

Hi @dylan - here is the link for the logs.

FYI - This seems to be happening daily now - when I get home from work I have to do a cold re-start from the back of the Nucleus +.
Thanks!

Thanks, @Wayne_Carter. I just wanted to let you know the team is analyzing the logs you shared and we’ll be sure to reach out when we have their feedback.

In the meantime, the next time this happens, would you kindly connect the Nucleus to a TV or monitor while it is connected to power and Ethernet? There is some additional diagnostics information displayed here that will be helpful.

Can you also provide some details on your network setup? How is the Nucleus connected? What is the model of the router and any other gear in use?

Thanks!