Nucleus+ Rev B unable to connect to core, library missing and no audio devices found (ref#3DXLTY)

Affected Product

Nucleus

Nucleus Model

Nucleus+ Rev B

Description of Issue

The last time got access to the core/Nucleus was 3 or 4 days ago and then my library was empty and he couldn’t find any of the roon ready audio devices anymore (bluesound in living room, dcs bartok in my office, etc…). I stream all my music via Qobuz, no downloaded/bought tracks stored anywhere. And now since a couple of days it is impossible to even connect with the core, i suspect some kind of ‘crash’ happened and things need to be reset or ??? I still get access to Qobuz directly, nothing wrong there. Need to mention also that it all happened after a request from the system to download and install new upgrade and i think there it went into some kind of loop, it didnt manage to download or install so i had to try several times etc

RAM & Internal Storage

Don’t know for sure, 2 Samsung disks (i think SSD) were installed by the dealer at moment of purchase, but as I already stated I don’t download music, only stream. Should have taken a copy of my library content on drop box though…

Connected Audio Devices

Main connections are DCS Bartok and Naim Unity Atom headphone amplifier, both directly wired to the internet via ethernet cable (as the Nucleus)

Home Network Details

Everything connected via Ethernet and functioning as it should

Screenshot

Hi @Eddy_Cremers ,

Thanks for your message. The symptoms you describe sound like they could be an issue with the database, can you please confirm if are you still able to access the Nucleus Web UI or access the Nucleus Database Location? If you are able to access the Database Location, you can try to set the previous database aside and try a new database with the following instructions:

• Stop RoonServer from running in Nucleus’s WebUI
  • Navigate to your Nucleus’ Database Location
  • Find the folder that says “RoonServer”
  • Rename the “RoonServer” folder to “RoonServer_old”
  • Restart the RoonServer in the WebUI to generate a new Database
  • On the Roon Remotes, press “Use another Core” and connect to the new database

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.