How does "complete performances" work?

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

ROCK Version 1.0 (build 227) stable
Roon Server Version 1.8 (build 783) stable

Local Files only

Description Of Issue

It is the easter week and I’d wanted to listen Bach’s St. Matthew Passion. Checking my recordings I found that I see only one single recording on the main composition page, while I have 47 recordings (including excerpts).

Checking this recording I see that I should have in fact 47 recordings

All my other recordings of BWV 244 show the same number, but I cannot find them via this link. I need to find them via album name:

Funy thing: when I search for “BWV 244” the hit for the composition shows the cover of a Helmuth Rilling compliation that I won’t find when clicking on it…

Clicking on it, I will only come Bach to the composition screen, showing the single recording from Ralf Otto.

Navigating to any other recording with the St. Matthew on it will always show me the 47 recordings I have in my library

Also the composition browser confirms the 47

This is nothappening with all compositions, but I have identified some others. Another example:

I should have 61 recordings of Mahlers 1st. I get to see only 3 of them

Any idea what is happening here? This is most annoying and did not happen before. Can’t say it started with 1.8 or any further release of 1.8, though, but I’m pretty sure I didn’t have it with 1.7. Absolutely sure for the Bach.

I f anybody asks: Yes I have rebooted my client and my core several times…

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: 1.8 bug: Recordings in collection but missing from listing on Composition page