Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Windows 10 Pro new PC and latest Roon download 07 Dec 2019
Able to download and install but then get this error at end of installation and on attempting to load Roon:

Hi @Andries_Bredenkamp,

Can you please send me a copy of your Roon logs by using these instructions? The best way to get them over would be via a shared Dropbox / Google Drive link, but if you have neither service let me know and I can provide alternate upload instructions.

Thank you for the fast reply to my posting. My core is a Mac Mini and = all the other PCs and laptops and iPads etc run off it without issue but = this brand spanking new build Windows 10 Pro keeps on giving me the same = error message every time I try to install it. My local app file that you = have requested does not exist yet because I have not been able to get to = the next step of connecting to the core. I have uninstalled and = reinstalled Roon at least a dozen times and all the windows updates are = up to date. Clean machine with nothing on but Windows and Office.=20

Hi @Andries_Bredenkamp,

If you open your Database Location/Logs folder, do you not see any log files listed there? Here are the instructions again on how to access this location: https://kb.roonlabs.com/Logs

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.