Occasional dropouts with Microrendu endpoint

Hi @diw ------ Thank you for the report, my apologies for the troubles here. To help aide in my evaluation of this issue you are experiencing may I kindly ask you to please provide the following:

1. An expanded description of your current setup as seen here. The more detailed you can be, the better :sunglasses:

2. An expanded description of your network configuration / topology as well as some insight into any networking hardware you may be implementing in your setup. I would like to understand how your devices are communicating and what tools are being used to make those connections possible.

3. You mentioned…

“Problem seeks worse than when I installed mR a few days ago, and also seems to be getting worse daily so it should be called frequent rather than occasional dropouts now”

Can you please provide some insight or clarification into this statement so I have a better sense of the, lineage of this issue. Furthermore, do these dropouts seem to be worse or in less frequency depending on the codec + sample / bit rate of the media being streamed?

-Eric