Occasional Skipping on Qobuz tracks

Having this same issue. I’ve done two database resets and backup restores since 1.7 was released (it’s been a real p.i.t.a.) and same occasional skipping behavior as reported above with Qobuz tracks before and after. Others over on the Naim forum reporting similar behavior.

ROCK on NUC 7i5, all wired ethernet, microRendu endpoint. Works and sounds great besides the occasional skip.

Hello @Charles_Peterson,

Sorry to hear that you’re experiencing this behavior, can I please request the following information so that we can better understand the issue?

1. How often are you seeing this behavior? Is it once an hour, once a day, more/less?

2. Does it seem to happen with specific content? What was the exact time this last happened?

3. What type of Core do you have, what is the model/manufacturer and specifications (CPU/RAM)

4. Does this behavior occur on multiple endpoints or are you just seeing it occur on one?

5. What is your network setup like? Can you list the model/manufacturer and how the Core and endpoints are connected?

6. What is your internet connection download/upload speed? You can check this on speedtest.net

7. What is the exact failure state - Does Roon fail to complete the song mid-way? Does this issue ever occur at the start of the track?

8. Does logging in and out of Qobuz/TIDAL have any effect?

Once again apologies for the frustrations here, please let me know the above details when possible for our investigation.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.