Oh dear where's my music

Roon 1.8 android(huawei table) / innuos mini mk3

Oh dear where’s my music?
lots of buttons to press to get to the music.
When you pick an artist, then
Roon takes a break to start searching for something or an extract of something, Roon calls it an overview
Why not just show me my library, like you did in the old days (1.7)
After all, that’s all I’m looking for.
Please shift the ‘Overview’ and the ‘View albums in my library’ or give me the possibility to decide which one should be default

Some albums have gone missing, a least sometimes, depending on the view. If I start with the artist view, pick one and then ask to view all the albums in my library, well it seems that roon thinks that I woundn’t notice if an album or two is missing, but when it’s 3 out of 5 is missing it’s hard to overlook.

Howto edit the meta data,? took some time before I found the functionality because its only visible when the tablet is hold horizontally
Also noticed, that the bookmark is only visible when the tablet is hold horizontally.
It would have been nice if it didn’t make a difference how you hold the tablet.

The UI, very fancy, I guess I’ll get used to it, including the randomly not shown album covers.
It’s my impression that your focus have been more on "how to find everything "
than just showing “my music”.

Well, it’s nice that there is room for improvement and something to look forward to🙄

Best regards Henrik Ahlers

Perhaps you’re missing the hamburger menu () at the top left of the display. That’s where bookmarks are in portrait mode. You’ll also see links to Browse, My Library, My Stuff etc.

Thanks, :upside_down_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.