Missing images on Now Playing for Roon Radio and playlists

I’m not really affected by any of the bug fixes or new features that have been released in Roon1.8 (Build 831).

However, I am dramatically affected by what appears to have been a change in the way that Roon handles DNS that seems to have been implemented (or regressed) recently around the time of the past couple of build releases.

I had a long term issue relating to DNS prior to the release of Roon 1.8 that resulted in screen metadata (intermittent and varied from track to track) being missing from tracks played by Roon Radio or occasionally from playlists. This was resolved by Roon support very shortly prior to the release of 1.8, and it has been 100% fine up until recently.

However, a regressive change appears to have been made at some point around the last couple of 1.8 builds, because the issue is now back to what it was prior to the fix. I have raised a problem report in the ‘metadata issues’ part of the ‘Support’ section (with example screenshots), but no response of any sort from the Roon Support team at all so far to acknowledge my post.