One "Zone" has disappeared from the list

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

QNAP NAS, Roon latest build

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

not relevant

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Libratone Zipp and MacBook Pro on WiFi home network

Description Of Issue

Since a couple of weeks ago, every time I’ve opened the Roon app on the iPhone, it has asked me to enter my credentials again and to “Unauthorize” in order to continue. I have done that around 5 or 6 times in the last days. This way, I’m able to use the iPhone app to control playback on my Libratone Zippier speaker. This has been a pain, because before, I could use the Roon app without having to enter credentials every time. What has changed?

Tonight, I want to listen to music using my MacBook Pro. I start the program in the laptop, and turns out that I cannot select the MacBook speaker on the Zone list, only the Libratone speaker.

I have not changed any settings on my side.

Please help, thanks!

1 Like

Hello @Alejandro_Sampedro_V, and thanks for you report! Ged stopped by with the right information. Please let me know if the update and a reboot helps!

HI, I have just installed the latest Roon-Server Version 2020-06-22, available today in the QNAP app-center. However, the login and authorization problem still occurs, both immediately after update-installation of the core, and after restart of the QNAP-NAS HS453-DX twice.

Hi,
The new Roon Core version got pushed into my QNAP automatically 2 days ago, since then everything seems to work properly. When it comes to the missing Zones, I had to add them manually from the settings.
Thanks for your comments!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.