Ongoing connectivity issues with TIDAL

Hi @Eric ,

Thanks for the response. My network topology is relatively straightforward.

I have an ASUS RT-N56U router. This is connected via ethernet (Cat 6) to a QNAP TS-453Pro NAS with 4 GB RAM. This hosts my music files. Additionally, I have an Intel NUC 5i5RYK with 16 GB of RAM and a Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M2 SSD hosting Roon server as well as the Roon database. This too is connected via Cat6 ethernet to the router. A Devialet D200 amplifier is wired via Cat6 to the router as well. Lastly, A Verizon FIOS modem is also connected to the router. There a few devices connected to the router via Wi-Fi: a Playstation 4 and, on occasion, one of two Roon Remotes, a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 i3 with 4 GB RAM and/or a Lenovo Thinkpad X220 with 6 GB Ram. All devices are running the latest build of Roon.

Typically, I will call up the ROON UI on either the Thinkpad or the Surface Pro. Roon Server is, as I mentioned on the NUC. Tracks are output via the Devialet Air application (version 3.0.2 Release Candidate), also on the Intel NUC, via ethernet to the D200 and onwards to the speakers. For maintenance, I will remote into the NUC from the Thinkpad or the Surface Pro using Teamviewer v11.0.66695.

I hope this helps.

1 Like