OSX App sometimes beachballs on scroll

Since the latest update I’m been having this issue where I’ll goto scroll the albums list and it just beachballs and never recovers. I have to force quit & restart it.

This is on OSX 10.15.17 on a 27" iMac. The core is a remote machine connected via a wired network. I’ve have it happen 3 times today already. There was an update install recently (perhaps yesterday, or last week).

I have the apple spin dump report which I’m sure would be useful to someone. However I can’t include it in this post because it contains unallowed phrases. I’d be happy to email it to someone.

Hey @SImon_Fell,

Thank you for getting in touch, we’re sorry to hear that you’re having some trouble with your Mac Remote. We’d be happy to lend a hand.

Can you please begin by restarting your Core and iMac remote? Sometimes a simple reboot can help with these kinds of problems. If you continue to experience this issue try installing Roon on your Mac, restart the machine and then reinstall the program.

Please let us know if this helps. Thanks! :+1:t2:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.