Other Network Devices - list does not refresh

I have a sonos one that has been moved around the house and each time factory reset and then renamed for the new location. My question is why does Roon persist in maintaining the old names on the other device list? can i clear those out?

Other Network Devices may be for another access method. For instance I have an Elac Z3 device that is listed under Roon Ready but also has an Other listing for Airplay. When I renamed the Roon Ready zone for the Z3 to Kitchen that does not change the one listed under Other Network Devices for Airplay. You can rename the devices under Other separately.

Hi @ArtSam,

Roon uses the name of the Sonos when it was first found. If you want to change the name of your zone, you can go to Roon Settings -> Audio and click on the “pencil” icon to do so.

I am curious to understand why the Sonos names persist in Room even after I have fully factory reset Sonus device. Notice how they all have different names but the same IP address.

Hi @ArtSam,

Roon saves the name of the zone when it first discoveries it. If you enable the zone and click the pencil icon next to the cogwheel, you should be able to edit the name.