"Other Network Devices"

Is there anything that can be done about these cached network devices…

…you can see the IPs are the same, so I don’t think it should be listing the same thing more than once.

I’ve moved your question to the Support category of the forum, where it will be seen, and responded to, by a member of the Support team.

1 Like

Hi @amk221,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

If you reboot your Core machine and the Airplay device is there any change?

Thanks for the feedback so far.

@dylan To save me typing it out again, a previous post outlines my simple setup.

@mikeb That makes sense, however the IP has never changed. I will set it as fixed nonetheless and report back if it still happens.

Restarting the core did clear out the cached entries. So that’s ok. Sorted I guess.

I fixed the IPs, and despite clearing the cached entries by restarting the core, they’ve returned

Thanks for the follow up, @amk221.

Would you kindly use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link? Please send not just the Roon logs but also the logs from the RAATServer folder and we’ll take a look.

Thanks for sending that over, @amk221. I’ll have the team take a look and I will follow up once I have their feedback.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.