Overview and Discover buttons do not open anything

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Antipodes DX2

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Modem: Arris TM822 using Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
None

Description Of Issue
Overview and Discover buttons do not open anything

What client device are you using and have you rebooted everything.

Hi @Steven_Wallace,

Just to confirm — Are you able to navigate to these screens but nothing is loading, or are you not able to even navigate to them?

If you reboot your Core is there any change?

Everything has been re-booted. I have deleted and re-loaded Roon. Same. When I click on Overview or Discover, I get the small circular icon in the middle of the page going around and around. Nothing ever opens. Also, there are selections on my server that I cannot access because the search function will not find them for me.

Hello @Steven_Wallace, have you tried temporarily disabling your firewall/antivirus and restarting Roon to see if that helps? Also, do you see this behavior on all of your remotes?

Everything has been re-booted. I have deleted and re-loaded Roon. Same. When I click on Overview or Discover, I get the small circular icon in the middle of the page going around and around. Nothing ever opens. Also, there are selections on my server that I cannot access because the search function will not find them for me.

Why would I suddenly need to disable firewall/anti virus when this same system has been working fine for several years? And, if I did, of course then I no longer have these protections.

Hello @Steven_Wallace, could you please reproduce the issue one more time and reply here with a timestamp (in your local timezone) so I can enable diagnostics for your account? Thanks!

Not sure what you mean with the time stamp request and what is the difference what time it is?I’m having problems at all times. For the record I am writing you at 11:54 AM EST. Now why am I having to describe this problem over and over again?! Is there anyone else there that can actually help me with this issue instead of shooting back the same questions? Is this the thrid or fourth time I’ve written about this? Here again, is the complete description of what is happening. If you don’t know the solution please give this to someone who can help: When I click on Overview or Discover, I get the small circular icon in the middle of the page going around and around. Nothing ever opens. Also, there are selections on my server that I cannot access because the search function will not find them for me. I get the same circular icon with no results. Everything has been re-booted. I have deleted and re-loaded Roon. Same, no improvement.

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Antipodes DX2 Linnux

**Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Etherne
Hard Wired

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
Why am I having to describe this problem over and over again? Your people communicate once and then drop the ball. Here again, is the complete description of what is happening:

When I click on Overview or Discover, I get the small circular icon in the middle of the page going around and around.

Nothing ever opens. Also, there are selections on my server that I cannot access because the search function will not find them for me. I get the same circular icon with no results. Everything has been re-booted. I have deleted and re-loaded Roon. Same, no improvement.

I have contacted three or four of your people on this and no one seems to be able to help. I am tired of spending my time trying to get someone to fix this and wondering if I can get my lifetime subscription refunded.

This thing doesn’t function properly so I think I should have an option here.

Hi @Steven_Wallace,

You have our apologies for the continued trouble here. We’ve enabled diagnostics on your account from the timestamp you provided in your last message and we are reviewing the report with our QA team. Once we have more information we’ll get back to you ASAP. Apologies for again for the trouble!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.