Overview and discover page slow to load

Hi!

Glad to help!
For now it’s still slow as before, around 5s to load overview on computer. But I can live with it ahah!
If I see a change, I will tell, but for now it remains the same.

1 Like

I know it’s been a long time, but the problem is still present to my opinion, it’s still slow and no fix was made. Any update?

Also, it’s mainly slow on my iPhone, the discover page takes ages to load (around 10-15s). On my mac with the Roon app is more about 1-3s to get the overview page.

1 Like

Hello @Arnaud_Plds,

Please see @dylan’s post here for the latest on this issue:

Just that do not feel all alone - it‘s the same here on my end. The iPhone performance is way slower than desktop or iPad. Specially overview and loading of play lists. It‘s a pitty as the phone is my major Interface with Roon…

We are in October and the issue is still there. If I remove Qobuz, Roon is fast and fluid on both my mac and iPhone… But when I add Qobuz, slowness re-appears. So it is obviously linked with Qobuz account inside Roon. What happend? Why was it fluid before, and why so long to adresse the issue?

Exact same problem here. I’m on a capable dual core 2,4Ghz NAS with 8Gb memory, Roon library on SSD (I don’t see spikes when I open the overview), but this doesn’t seem to be the problem.

I see Qobuz synchronizes the local library (I guess albums added to the library). Maybe it’s related to this? That it does a quick 5 second sync each time you click the overview?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.