Overview not available

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

NUC8I7BEH/Rock
Operating System Version 1.0 (build 186)
Server Software Version 1.7 (build 528)
PC, IPAD Pro and Note 9 remotes also on 1.7 (build 528)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Asus GT-AC5300 router, Linksys 8 port switch

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Denon Receiver HDMI, PC/Cobalt Ethernet, Elac Z3 Ethernet

Description Of Issue

Started Roon Remote on my PC this afternoon. The view all display of my library was on the screen and that was where I left off last time. Hit the back arrow to go back to the Overview Screen and got the Roon Icon doing its thing. Icon remained on the screen, Overview would not come up.

IPAD PRO remote having same issue.

Note 9 did display the Discover Screen with New Releases for You. Selected first album but it would not start playing.

Went to the Web UI and issued a restart to the Server Software. Roon is functional after Restart.

This same issue occurred last week. Power cycled the NUC to get it back that time.

There is a reoccurring problem that requires the Server Software to be restarted.

Yep, I had a similar problem, only with a pink box complaining about network problems.

I got a brief pink box warning when the server restarted. Something about local files only, but it went away and all is working.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.