"Overview" Screen no longer works when connected to ANY STREAMING SERVICE

Ok, officially the 1.7 release is a debacle with regard to streaming services.

After upgrading to 1.7 the main “Overview” screen no longer works. It is blank with the throbbing Roon symbol. If I remove Tidal and/or Qobuz it works fine.

The same thing happens when selected Artist, or anything else really as long as I am connected to Tidal or Qobuz

Hi @Adam_Crafton1,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Is the behavior the same if your reboot your Core and networking gear?

Posted in my other question/answer. The problem is gone. I did this:

When I click nothing happens. I confirmed that I can play Qobuz from pc, phone, and BlueSound app.

With that said, I followed your advice re the cache. Then also re-installed Roon, and added content back slowly. . .my local NAS and waited five or six hours. Then Qobuz. . .waited 5 hours, then Tidal. It appears to be working relatively correctly (just the occasionally odd skip) but nothing like before.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.