Pauses & omissions

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

QNAP TS-453A (Version 4.5.2.1594), Roon V2021-02-01

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet via Cisco SG200-26 Smart Switch managed by Unify Hub

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Endpoints all Linn DSMs

Description Of Issue

Just in last few days of my trial subscription and considering whether to continue:

1. PAUSES: Over last 7 days have had three occasions where streaming music has just stopped. When I try the app to access the nucleus it can’t see it. After 2-5 minutes it returns and I’m able to restart streaming. Directly logging into QNAP during this time no problem, no error logon QNAP - no other obvious problems with either QNAP or Network functionality.

2. MISSING QNAP Albums: The Roon system seems to look through a number of albums labelled as favourites in my QNAP account. These appear and play without problems if I use the Qobuz integration to the Linn app. Example album is: Lana Del Rey: Chemtrails Over the Country Club

Hoping I can resolve as this is my second trial of Roon (last one about 18 months ago) - like the interface much better than before and other features but these issues lead me to doubt its worth the extra money…

New albums (such as the one of Lana Del Rey) can take anywhere between 1-3 days to show up due to the nature of how Roon integrates with Qobuz (or Tidal for that matter).

Sorry for the trouble here, @Peter-Marc_Fortune!

As we note in our Help Center, there can be a slight delay between an album’s release and when it is available in Roon. If you check now are you able to see the album?

The next time this happens can you make a note of the time it occurs and then use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link (or any other file sharing service)? We’ll take a look at the logs and get a better idea of what might be happening during this time.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.