PC Audio DSJ losing connectivity to Roon Core

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10 Roon Core + Controller version 1.8

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Core connected to Netgear via Ethernet then Wi-Fi to repeater then Ethernet to DSJ

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

PS Audio DSJ

Description Of Issue

Since 1.8 upgrade Roon Core keeps losing communication with PS Audio DSJ DAC. I find the DAC ON and displaying volume level 50. I Have to power off DAC then restart Roon Core and re-enable DSJ in settings.

Hello @Anthony_Lombardo,

It’s great to have you back in our community - thanks for creating a post to share the issue you’ve ran into. We’d love to help - I am only sorry it’s this late after your post :pleading_face:

(As you may have seen on community, we’re working to reply to everyone who’s posted in the last two weeks - we’re stretched a bit thin.)

Has the update to build 778 help with this? Also, do you have any chance, temporarily, to connect your DSJ without using the repeater and see if the connection is still interrupted?

Thanks in advance :pray:

Thanks for responding. I have not had a crash since build 778, so hopefully that resolved it.

Anthony

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.