Peachtree Amps - Nova 300 and 150

@Jesus_Rodriguez does the screenshot above help with knowing if his DAC supports ‘native DSD’ mode with Linux (ultraRendu)?

That DAC only works up to DSD256.

Can you show screenshots of your HQP settings page.

Do you have DoP (DSD over PCM) selected? If so, un-select that and try again.

I’ve tried various combinations of “SDM Pack” settings but so far only get stuttering, or PCM, or DSD128

You have DoP selected there. Un-select it.

Also disable 48k DSD and retry with DSD256 (not “48k x256” )

Try all 3 of these and report back.

And don’t use Roon to up-sample to HQPlayer. Turn off Roon DSP and leave it to HQPlayer (for this test).

“DSD256” does not seem to be an option.

What’s the other thing closest to: not “48k x256” ?

Can you share a screenshot of your options?

I don’t use the Desktop version of HQP - Embedded version looks different.

The more screenshots you can share, the easier it is to help.

And don’t use Roon to up-sample to HQPlayer. Turn off Roon DSP and leave it to HQPlayer (for this test).

So with 48k DSD disabled, then the only other DSD256 option is “44.1k x256

I’ve been trying that.

Yes but with the other 3 things I mentioned?

I’ve tried many combinations including what you suggested.
Now, the following combination does seem to get me to DSD 256 output, and Roon seems to indicate that something is playing, but I hear no sound.

No worries. I’m all out of ideas sadly. Hopefully someone else can chime in with other things to try.

Just saw a press release that Peachtree will adopt BluOS. Is Roon connectivity around the corner?

For their Nova series amps, Peachtree abandoned the long-promised WiFi module. Instead, they encouraged owners to use the Bluesound Node 2i for streaming. What does it mean to “adopt BluOS” if there is no module to run it on? They seem to be referring to future products, not to a revived/retooled WiFi module for the Nova series.

But yeah, if a completely new product does adopt BluOS, I’d expect it to be Roon-Ready. Aren’t virtually all Bluesound products Roon-Ready already?