Personal dashboard gone [Fixed]

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Nucleus operating Roon 1.8 build 756

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Verizon Fios - endpoints on Ethernet or on WiFi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

KEF LSX - Ethernet
KEF LS50ii - WiFi
iFI Zen Dac - via USB
Topping D90 - via USB
Bluesound Flex 2i - via WiFi

Description Of Issue

Everything is working fine except personal use dashboard on front screen of Roon will not populate - animated Roon logo is continuous.

Issue is the same on iPad, iPhone, Mac and android remote apps.

Reboot of Nucleus does not help resolve issue.

2 Likes

I’m actually having the same issue. Everything else seems to be working just fine with this exception. When selecting ‘Home’ under ‘Browse’, I’m presented with the top bar, showing stats like artists, albums, tracks and composers, and I also see a blue bar with Recent activity, but nothing else loads on the page. Just a constant ‘loading’ animation icon.

1 Like

This is all I get on the Home page

Same problem here…

Same here on my two remotes (iPhone and iPad).
Some hours ago everything worked fine. Seems to be an issue outside of our internal systems / networks.

Having the same issue with dashboard.

I am having the same issue today. The Personal Dashboard appears briefly if I reboot ROCK. After about 5 mins its gone again. This issue appeared today since I updated to Roon 1.8 last week.

Same problem here…

Same problem here - the played percentages window briefly appears upon ROCK restart but then disappears once it tries to load the New for you section.

Same issue here. Roon animation runs on without anything loading :frowning:

Should be fixed now, sorry for the trouble.

5 Likes

Yes, thank you. Page now loading correctly.

Yes working now @Brian . Thanks for the quick response!

Yep - back to normal. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.