Picture cropping

While participating in another thread, I ran across this -

I don’t get what’s so difficult about displaying pictures properly.

1 Like

It’s a problem that plagues everyone:

Anyway, we have a solution that will make this issue go away forever – it’ll be out by the end of the year.

14 Likes

This one might have been on purpose though! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

1 Like

Removing all the pictures is a bit extreme though.

4 Likes

Just think how much smaller your database will be! Most of mine seems to be .jpgs.

2 Likes

Love when the chief himself comes in and speaks up :smiley:

The ‘we dont provide timescales’ stance has been broken at least twice now in the last few months. :grinning:

Our solution will fix this situation too:

We’ve been looking at this problem from every angle for the last year, and at our and everyone else’s failures. We believe we have a permanent solution that works in all cases.

I can’t wait to release it and remove this wart on Roon.

10 Likes

My 3 year old kid just started preschool 2 weeks ago and now I’m sick for the first time since quarantining and masks.

Forum-ing while feverish is the new texting while drunk

9 Likes

Get well soon (or should that be Roon?).

Be careful with whatever it is and feel better Danny.

put everything back into the right picture and quickly overcome any old illness sounds good.

Get well soon and create, ideas…

Was just a minor cold, all better.

Hoping to get this out soon! It won’t be long.

2 Likes

I found the picture amazing. Probably because I haven’t seen the original one. It turns the focus to the objects and the situation rather than the people in the picture.

Don’t listen to them too much. If I’m in a mood, then their raw id-ness amps it up. :grimacing:

1 Like

If fever-foruming brings in useful insights, I’m all for it! :smiley:

1 Like

please pay attention with both eyes that personal cuts remain possible. image

Looking forward to Roon’s fix to the “Picture cropping” issue! I’d like to crop, resize and rotate all within Roon. Will this ever be possible?

1 Like

Hi Danny, any update on this issue?
Still getting fixed this year?!

1 Like

In alpha testing now…

3 Likes