Play count gone in 1.8

had this sensation right after updating from 1.7 (too many albums in my “Unplayed” bookmark) but wasn’t sure

now I am!
look at this album: has rating, picks and favourites assigned (“symbols” not showing as there’s a bug about this I already reported, but you can see “focus buttons” are highlited). how can this be for an unplayed album that doesn’t have editorial comments?

didn’t happen for all albums, just for some. hard to tell how many/which ones :no_mouth:

What about the play count per track? If I remember correctly it was always there.

btw… I have the sensation this is not new to 1.8 but already happened in the past (and I believe I already reported it) when updating to a “major” version

Hi @pl_svn

Apologies for the delay! Our team’s queue is longer than typical at the moment, but we’re working to get back to everyone as quickly as we can.

Has this happened for all albums, or just some?

Has there been any change to your storage locations?

hi dylan

for sure not all of them but… hard to tell how many albums were affected
no change to (physical) library location: files are on the very same NAS (and path) since before I started using Roon

and… no rush :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.