Roon 1.8 on macOS 11.4
Still somewhat new to Roon - or, better - still revelling in discovering its depths.
In Browser > Album sometimes I want to play:
- a single track
- a single work
- everything from here… most often/typically in this multi-CD album
How do I control which kind of click (single, double, CTRL/Right, hold etc?) to use, and where to use it in order to achieve those different Play actions.
My settings now don’t seem entirely logical:
Or is it the vertical order/priority that controls what happens?
Is there another (‘proper’) way to select Play from here or just Play, please?
There’s a couple of things to unpack here:
- what these Play actions Settings do, and
- how to invoke them when playing tracks in the Album display.
For the Play action settings:
- yes, the drag handles (the 6 dots) for each option can be used to change the order of the menu options.
- the top option in the menu is assigned to the “One click” .action for the tracks in the Album display
In the Album display:
- the “One click” action is triggered when you click on the purple “Play” icon on an individual track.
- to see the complete “Play actions” menu for a track, click elsewhere in the track - and not on the “One click” icon (or on the other icons: the or the “3 dots” icons)…
Thanks very much @Geoff_Coupe !
That’s extremely clear; and just what I wanted to know.
This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.