Play Now not playing despite pop-up confirmation & Roon Radio: Nothing Similar to Play happening frequently

Roon Core Machine

NUC5i3RYH 8GB ROCK latest release

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Netgear Nighthawk RAXE300

Connected Audio Devices

KEF LSX Ethernet

Number of Tracks in Library

100,000+

Description of Issue

Occasionally when I press Play Now under main artist name, whatever is currently playing stops, but nothing plays despite a pop-up telling me the Artist is playing, Navigating to a different artist and Play Now works again, navigating back to original non-responsive artist leads to a repeat of the fault. Playing From Here under Popular works and loads a queue of the artist’s tracks

Also, with frustrating regularity now, Roon Radio is reporting Nothing Similar to Play despite me having a huge and varied library

Hi @MrDenis ,

Thanks for reaching out. I tried to start radio for this artist on my end and I was not able to reproduce the issue you describe.

Can I please ask that you reproduce this issue, and then immediately after you notice it, access your Roon logs using these instructions, upload a set here, and let us know once you’ve done so?

https://workdrive.zohoexternal.com/collection/8i5239cc05950ac07456889838d9319545a82/external

Thanks!

Hi Noris, thanks for the reply. I’ve uploaded the zipped log files as per instructions. Let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers

Hi - I don’t know if you had a chance to see what might have been wrong - anyway - playing that particular artist radio is now working

I haven’t yet listened enough to see if the secondary issue, of Roon Radio not being able to match a track, had been resolved so please keep that part of the ticket open

Cheers