Play Now will not work for Tidal

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Dell Inspiron 13 5000 2-in-1, running Roon 1.7 Build 571 (stable) 64-bit

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Apartment complex wifi.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Schiit Modius via USB < SMSL SP200. I use no remotes.

Description Of Issue

The “Play Now” and its accompanying arrow are discolored and unable to be pressed for all of my Tidal playlists. All of the other playlists, like local music, have no issues with their buttons. This has only happened for the Tidal playlists, and it started 5 days ago. I have tried rebooting to no avail. It’s greyed out when I open Roon.

Can you play Tidal tracks outside of playlists?

Yes, and all other Tidal playlists as well. The button is only greyed out for my saved playlists.

Hello @Jonathan_Coppage, could you please try sharing that playlist by clicking the 3 dots to the right of the playlist, choosing edit, and changing the owner to “shared” as shown below? Thanks!

There’s no option to do that, it’s a TIDAL playlist and the only options are save a local copy or delete it.

Hello @Jonathan_Coppage, my apologies, I missed that this was a TIDAL playlist. Please try saving a local copy and making this adjustment, let me know if we get better results!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.