Playback controls keep disappearing

Playback controls keep disappearing…
No gestures navigation, you still have to find the tiny arrows…

1 Like

Hi @DanMtsn ,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Does this issue only happen on one Roon Remote in particular? If you try to press the X button, are you able to get back into the main menu?

thank you but I have raised this repeatedly in the past, was never resolved, I have no more hopes. If you want to take a look, my setup has not changed since the last time I raised this.

1 Like

Hi @DanMtsn ,

Thanks for the feedback here, last time I believe you reported this issue before you made the network change, is this still your current setup?

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Win10/i5, 16gb/Roon 1.7 build511 32 bit
Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

UNIFI USG 3P router, 3 wifi AP’s
Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Windows 10 Core as endpoint, multiple wifi endpoints (hifiberry, Chromecast, iOS)

What Roon Remote is affected, this looks like an iPad?
What iOS version/model?

Yes to all

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.