Playback on Schiit Modi MB - 'pops' when switching between albums (content from NAS drive or TIDAL, doesn't matter which)

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Core: Roon v1.8 (build 790, 64 bit) on an HP 800-G2 Intel Core i5 Mini Desktop (Windows 10); ethernet connection to WiFi router.
Remotes: are running the same version, all Windows 10 systems.
Streaming services: TIDAL.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Cable (broadband) modem: Netgear CM1000 (new)
WiFi router: Netgear AC4000 (new), ethernet connection to cable modem
NAS drive - Netgear ReadyNAS, about 5000 tracks; ethernet connection to router

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Schiit Modi Multibit (USB connection to Core); two Sonos:Ones; one Sonos:Three; one Sonos Connect (all WiFi).

Description Of Issue
Playback on Schiit Modi MB - ‘pops’ when switching between albums. Is this a Roon issue or a Schiit issue?

Hello @Nick_Triano,

I am so sorry we’ve been unresponsive until today - please, accept my sincere apology :pray:

Thank you for taking the time to share all the details about your setup and for letting us know of the issue you’ve ran into. I was wondering, is this “popping” still happening? Does it happen on hyour Schiit Modi MB if you stream directly from TIDAL/Qobuz?

We’re hoping to help get this sorted out (albeit this late…)

The Schiit Multibit DACs will make a small click when you change bit rate. The is a relay I think changing the filter.

The way to stop it is to get Roon to fix your sample rate to one rate.

Thanks Bevan!