Playback Randomly stopping

I am having issues with Roon randomly stopping. Currently using a Mac with 3.3 quad i5 running Monterey. Roon build 884. Ethernet from Mac to gig wifi. Bluesound at stereo. I just saw a very transient error pop on Roon stating something to the effect of “device failed to initialize”… Would that be the Bluesound not working?

Your topic was moved to its own thread as support prefers to work on each topic individually.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup .

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Experiment #1: I un-grouped the B&W speakers connected to the Mac from the Bluesound - now there are no grouped audio outputs. So far it has not stopped playing on Bluesound. It is also still playing on the B&W’s with a separate playlist.

Hey @Jason_Monfort,

Thanks a lot for getting in touch and sharing what you’ve experienced when streaming music to both of your Bluesounds.

Have you tried grouping them again since the experiment you’ve tried? Have you tried power cycling them?

Its working now so i’m not inclined to mess with it…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.