"Playback Stopping with 'Too Many Failures' Notification" (ref#RLM6CT)

Affected Product

Roon

Description of Issue

I’m a new customer. Everything was working fine, but today I’m getting a “Too many failures. Stopping playback” notification. Roon will not work. I just signed up, and it will not work. If you cannot fix this immediately, I want to cancel and get a full refund.

Roon Core Platform

Windows

Roon Core Specifications

Mini PC, 8 MB ram, connected SSD with music library

Connected Audio Devices

Schiit Modi+ DAC

Home Network Details

Orbi Mesh wifi

Hey @ember.matt,

Please accept my apologies for the delay in getting to your issue! We’re a small team and appreciate your patience while we work through each thread.

Following up on your issue here, at first glance this sounds like it could potentially be network related. If possible, could you please test out hardwiring your core device directly to your router via Ethernet?

I’m not able to see any device active on your account - if you could please bring your core online, we’ll be able to pull a fresh diagnostic to take a closer look.

Either way, this is an issue we’ll very likely be able to solve for you and get you back to your music ASAP!

I’ll be on standby for your reply, thanks! :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey Matt,

I wanted to check in on this thread and see if you were still running into issues?

Let me know your status :pray: