Playback was interupted because a track failed to load

I signed up for a free trial in Qobuz. Now I get on nearly all albums the message “Playback was interupted because a track failed to load”. It happens on all my endpoints. I am using a Mac mini 2014 i7 as my core. I have had never this problem with my own files and with my Tidal files.

Pieter

I had to pay 1 cent first But i had an add blocker preventing the payment started, without any error message. After disabling add blocker, payment succeeded, and could play music in Roon.

I’m having the same problem. I have the CEDIA trial which has expired. I show albums from Qobuz but none will play. I got on the Beta waitlist for the U.S.

Thanks, my payment didn’t went through. Now it works! Problem solved.

Pieter

2 Likes

I’m getting the same message and it has nothing to do with payment b/c I’m on the free trial. With the Qobuz app itself I’m having no problem steaming, so it must have something to do with Roon and Qobuz.

I had the same problem.

Go back into your Qobuz account and sign up a second time for the free trial. That should solve your issue.

Apparently not. It didn’t work for me. I wrote Qobuz support and hopefully they will have an answer.

I had to sign up a second time and them I had to pay. Although the payment will be effective after one month. When I cancel within the first month the payment will not be efectuated.

Pieter

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.