Playing Music on my Sooloos MC200

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10 64bit Roon version 1.7 build 505

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

My pc is connected via WiFi to home ethernet. Sooloos is connected via cat6 cable to router.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Sooloos MC200

Description Of Issue

Since a few months i have have not been able to play my roon music through my sooloos mc200. Initially I thought that my Mc200 had packed in but I made a complete check today and my MC200 operates properly.

Roon will allow me to select Sooloos and when I press play I will neither hear any music nor will the time bar on the song advance.

Problem solved. I found the solution through Control:PC to play on Sooloos but now I have a new problem.

The sound stops after a short while (20 mins) although on Roon it still looks like it’s playing OK.

Hi @Michalis_Papaeconomo,

I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones:

If you read carefully you will still that from NOT being able to play any music I now have the issue of loosing al sound with MQA tracks after some time of playing.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @Michalis_Papaeconomo,

Apologies for the misunderstanding on my part.

Do you experience this issue with other endpoints?