Playing my playlist and it several songs get cut off

@econaut @Steven_Hansen song skips can happen due to many different issues, and the error message may (or should) differ for them (if designed properly).

1. In this thread, @Alexander_Bashlaev has reported Track ended unexpectedly: Sooloos.Audio.BufferedReadException: error during buffered read ---> System.Exception: Read failure: IoFailure

2. In my other thread, I got [cachingseekableurimediafile] while reading: System.ArgumentException: Offset and length were out of bounds for the array or count is greater than the number of elements from index to the end of the source collection.

3. I have also seen song skips due to error in snd_pcm_recover: No such device (-19) which has been solved by changing the USB cable.

Now, I do not want to rule out the issue being your ethernet cable (quite simple to swap out and test if it helps). However, when I was checking my router statistics, I did not find any disconnections nor TCP retransmissions, so at least my cabling looks fine. Also, this issue is only reproduced when using USB DAC (irrespective of how I get my music - stream or local).

That being said, my error (number 2) is different than yours could be, so the best way forward would be if you could check your Roon logs and copy paste what error message occured for your particular system, as we all have similar symptoms (song skips) but could have different root causes.