Playing Qobuz on roon keeps cutting out

I have roon set up on my Mac mini playing into a Linn kdsm unfortunately not able to use as it keeps cutting out

Hi,

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Carl I got so fed up I removed the core from my latest Mac mini 2018 and configured my old Mac mini and now everything is working properly

1 Like

Neale - most of the time you will find this is due to your network.

If you provide Carl with details, he and others will try to help you :slight_smile:

Hello @nrwatson ,

Sorry to hear about the frustrations here, do you by any chance want to revisit getting the Roon Core working on the new Mac Mini, or are you satisfied running it on the old Mac Mini?

If you want to try the new Mac Mini again, can you please provide more details regarding your setup as per @carl’s link? Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 10 days. New replies are no longer allowed.