Playlist help, confused!

I can’t seem to find this…

When I add a song to a playlist, it adds it to that specific playlist. In the prior version, if I were to try to add that song to a playlist again, it would show me which playlist that song was already in. I’m finding I’m adding the same song to the playlist multiple times as I can’t see that it’s already in one already when I click" add to playlist. I don’t see that feature any longer.

For example, the song listed below is already on the Steely Dan playlist yet when I try to add it to a playlist again, it is not showing that it is listed in the playlist from the drop down menu.

Also…

I toggled both the tag and playlist feature on for Album view yet on only see some of tracks in Album showing their associated playlist. Does this take time to update the library? I rebooted, didn’t seem to help, force library rescan didn’t do anything either, the wheel isn’t spinning as well.

It seems like Roon is showing tracks that are on my playlists in album view in albums that are physically on my local hard drive. It is not showing any playlist tracks that are on any Tidal albums

Are those Tidal Albums IN your library?

Some Tidal albums are in my library yet they songs of that are in my playlist do not show up in the Tidal album track details. Just to be clear though, if you only add a track to the playlist and do not add the complete album to the library, this won’t work?

Also, any input on my other question regarding:

I can’t seem to find this…

When I add a song to a playlist, it adds it to that specific playlist. In the prior version, if I were to try to add that song to a playlist again, it would show me which playlist that song was already in. I’m finding I’m adding the same song to the playlist multiple times as I can’t see that it’s already in one already when I click" add to playlist. I don’t see that feature any longer.