Playlist questions again

Sorry if this has been solved before.
Sometimes, while in ROON I can add music to a playlist and the songs thereafter show in Tidal and then also in A+. But not always.
What´s the recipe to make this happen? Takes too long time to make a nice playlist in ROON that maybe/maybe not shows in TIDAL and A+
Today I can NOT make it work, on the other hand I can delete a TIDAL Playlist while in ROON, and it´s been deleted from TIDAL also…
And how do I combine two Playlists into one?
Thanks guys KnockKnock

Hi @KnockKnock,

This KB article sets out information about Playlists.

I’m not aware of being able to add music to a TIDAL playlist in Roon without making a local copy. Can you take some screenshots of how you are doing that ?

To combine two playlists into one I add one to the other (Select All and 3 dots/Add to Playlist) and delete the first Playlist (if wanted).

Hi Andy
I don´t know how and why it worked the other day. Now it doesn’t.
Now I cannot even see tracks added to local Roon playlist in Tidal, strange…
best KnockKnock

In the KB article you write :“A playlist you created in Tidal will be removed from your Tidal account.”. Is that true? Strange…

That’s what happens when you delete a Tidal Playlist in Roon which is not a local copy. Roon only knows about the Playlist because it’s in Tidal. A delete command affects the Tidal Playlist. Similar functionality to favourites.

I’m trying to think of a use case where someone might want the Playlist to remain in Tidal but hide it from a profile in Roon. Would that be useful to you ?

No i won’t use that, but I’d like my Roon playlist to appear in Tidal (and A+).
But the sentence “A playlist you created in Tidal will be removed from your Tidal account” does not make sense, please read it again.
Best KnockKnock

Sent from my iPhone5

One problem is that a Playlist in Roon may include local music, so can’t simply be transferred to Tidal. Sounds like it could be worth a feature request though.

I’m not seeing the problem with the sentence.

When you tell Roon that you want to delete a Global Playlist imported from Tidal it warns you that you will be deleting it in Tidal.

Yes I understand, that would be a future request, that would be nice ;=)

The sentence “A playlist you created in Tidal will be removed from your Tidal account”: I would change the first word from Tidal to ROON, then it makes sense (to me at least)

best KnockKnock