Playlist stops after 6/7 songs for no reason

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
iMac as Roon Core.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Marrantz M-CR510 via WiFi

Description Of Issue
After selecting a playlist on my iMac and sending to my marrantz streamer, the playlist stops after about 6/7 songs and I have to hit the play again which starts a new song and stops again after it has finished.

When I switch back to my iTunes media player, everything works fine.

I’m getting to the point where I’m not using Roon as my media player due to this issue.

Hi @Highlander72,

Can you please check to see if the same behavior occurs when playing to your iMac internal speakers (using the System Output zone)?

If this behavior impacts just the Marantz, that would be a good data point to have so we know which direction to troubleshoot in.

Hi, no it only happens when steaming to the Marrantz.

Hi @Highlander72,

Thanks for confirming this issue only occurs on the Marantz!
Can you confirm if you are using latest firmware on the Marantz?
How are you outputting to it from Roon, via Airplay, HDMI or USB?

I am using the latest firmware.

Sending through AirPlay.

Thanks

I have found the problem.

I was running the app from the web instead of dragging it into the applications folder on my IMac and running it from there.

Hopefully this helps someone else out with the same problem.

Hi @Highlander72,

Glad to hear that the issue is resolved, but this is strange, what exactly do you mean by this?

Do you mean you were using the TIDAL / Qobuz web player with this issue and not Roon as the player?

In any case, if you run into any other issues, just let me know!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.