Playlists have appeared from nowhere and I cannot delete them

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

NUC running Rock
Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet network
Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Roon endpoints
Description Of Issue

Oddly some albums have appeared in my lists of Playlists as playlists. I cannot delete them - there is only an ‘export’ option but no delete option. They all have a two-head symbol next to them as if they belong to someone else. How do I delete them?

I’m able to delete playlists by left-clicking on the playlist, it should now be highlighted. Once it’s highlighted there should be a delete button in the upper right hand corner of the screen.

1 Like

That works for playlists I have created. These are albums that have randomly populated as playlists. I have no idea why these albums have suddenly appeared as playlists, but I cannot now delete them. Any ideas?

Ok I get it. You are right, I right click each playlist then delete come up. Sorry for being dumb. Thanks for your help.

1 Like

No problem, glad you are able to get rid of them. You’re not dumb btw, I ask for help all the time, it’s the only way to gain knowledge you don’t have :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.