Playlists - Sort by Date Added

Now I have 143, was only 83 at the time of starting thread. I wonder why something as simply as another sort option would be so difficult and/or simply ignored.

We’re not asking for a customizable interface or for Roon Radio to always work well…just a couple other simple sort options.

Perhaps date added and other variable aren’t tracked in db…wish they could be.

Agreed. I like to look back and see what I was listening to in a chronological fashion. This often results in me adding the date to the playlist name. +1 for this simple feature.

Roon 1.8 is here, but this seemingly simple feature request (“Sort by date added” and, while you’re at it, “Sort by date last updated”) has not been implemented.

Trying to make my mind up on what’s my favorite sort oder, “Sort by track count” or “Sort by length” :thinking:

1 Like

Its strange its not added on Playlists since its possible to sort like this within the Playlist.

• Me
    otherwise I’m obliged to rename my playlists
    and add at the beginning of the name an analytique Code
    etc
    Please !!!

So strange this is not implemented since it’s available on albums. Must be a coffee break feature to add to keep the UI streamlined.

+1 For this

People, the Vote button function was turned on after this thread was started, so it’s understandable that it is registering zero votes at the moment, but please be aware that if you want this feature to be considered by Roon Labs, then voting is important.

So, don’t just add a +1 post, but click the Vote button to register your vote!