Please report station errors here

Please check to see if you can get the artist and song streaming metadata to consistently display on Roon for KCSM. This is one of the best jazz stations anywhere and when the metadata displays, I can frequently click on that metadata and find that track in higher quality in Qobuz/Tidal and add it to my library.

This metadata was displaying fine for a couple of weeks, but has not been working for KCSM for the last few days. This metadata is displaying on Tune-In. The stream is AAC 64 kbps.

Thanks!

Yes, it looks like they are not populating the metadata fields in the streams. Instead they are making separate queries of their site to get the data.

At the moment Roon can’t deal with this method of extracting metadata.

Sorry.

Just a heads up regarding radio stations imported via Tunein. It looks like Tunein started to enforce regional restrictions as of today. Specifically for those of us living in the UK, Tunein seems to have blocked EU / US stations. It appears to be related to the lawsuit by Sony / Warner:

This appears to affect all radio stations I imported usinng Tune In links.

The sonos forum is buzzing understandably as all users rely on Tune in

1 Like

Thank you @Yiannis_Kouropalatis. I was aware of that lawsuit and had been wondering how it would pan out.

It shouldn’t affect the main Live Radio stations as we don’t include tunein stations there - but some may have crept in.

Were you able to find alternatives for your stations?

Hi Brian, Indeed the stations that are available via Live Radio are not affected. I have quite a few stations that I have added using the Tunein links and these have all stopped playing. There are quite a few in my case so I will have to tackle the task of finding alternatives.
Cheers

Ok, let me know if you ones you want aren’t in the main database.

1 Like

Please add Radio Bluesflac to the Blues genre category, and also label it as “ad-free.”

Just a little housekeeping so others may be able to find it better… thanks Brian!

1 Like

Done, and thank you.

1 Like

Hi Brian, please fix 128kbps streaming for https://nowyswiat.online
Thanks!

Yes, url changed. Now fixed.

Not one stream has been working for a long time, the site of the radio station is not available. It is necessary to either delete or remove from publication after verification.

A post was split to a new topic: Please add Greek En Lefko and Best radio stations

Hello @Vadim_Lvov, I had noticed problems with this station 3 or 4 days ago and had been monitoring it.
It seems to have come back this morning for me.

Is It still down for you?

PS I notice there is a sister steam - Viva Classica - which we don’t have. I’ll add that today.

Yes, it still doesn’t work.

I’ve just confirmed, OK here.
Can you try tapping on
http://rondo.iradio.fi:8000/klasupro.flac
directly in your browser and see if it works?

Also does not work

Not Roon then. Is there some geo-blocking going on? What about the sister station viva classica?

Other Finish stations?
Do you have a VPN to try?

1 Like

Understood thanks. It is worth the geo-restriction of the flow for Russia :no_entry: :ru:. It is at these two stations.

What a shame. Perhaps it’s only temporary.

The Klasu pro flac steam has been taken off the server again for me. (Other streams ok)

I’ll mark that as unavailable for now and continue monitoring.