Please report station errors here

KZFR, which has a great Dead show every Friday afternoon, plays fine but at very low volume. I’ve tried it via other devices, but have only heard the discrepancy through my Nucleus. All my other live stations play fine.

Any thoughts?

Yes, definitely quieter. I can’t see why, but…
…I’ve found a louder stream for you. It’ll show in Roon.

Try that one please.

Much better, thank you. Weird one, right?

Yes. Beats me.
Anyway, enjoy the music.

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

OS-Version: Mac OS X 10.13.6 / Roon-Version 1.7 (build 537)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Both Wifi and Ethernet 1Gb

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Any Linn, or USB DAC

Description Of Issue

Since a cupple of weeks the “omorrowland One World Radio doesn’t work” live radio doesn’t work, I’ve tried to add a station by my selve but I can’t find the correct URL of the radio stream.

Other radio stations are fine and I like this feature very much - many thanks
kind regards

Michael

Changed the stream for you. Please check.

PS don’t wait so long next time! We’re happy to help.

PPS Welcome to the forum.

any progress with Europa Jazz? fyi, plays via TuneIn in the BluOS app.

1 Like

I’m afraid not. I did pass the problem on to the roon boffins, but I haven’t heard anything back.

Just tried the streams again - the lower rate stream seems to have been turned off, and all alternative streaming stations use the same higher rate stream - which Roon won’t handle.

I’ll post a gentle reminder to the boffins.

1 Like

thank you.

Grateful dead radio is not working, Here’s a screen shot of the error.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Changed stream. Should be ok now. Please check

Works, Thanks so much. :grinning::+1:

Hi there!
The four Radio Paradise streams (Main, Eclectic, Rock, Mellow Mix) don‘t work anymore. (It runs for a minute or so, but then stops. Lower bitrate streams run for a little longer.)

Thanks for checking.

Edit: I just realised, this also happens with all other radio streams. :frowning: what‘ going on there?
(Streaming over qobuz and local music playing works fine.)

I’m having some trouble too. But I’m not sure it’s Roon, I’ve tried VLC and that has stumbled too.
Playing other flac stations ok.

Could be an RP problem. They’re usually quick at sorting things out.

I’m sure it’s RP.
I’ve just played Roon on one device and VLC on another at the same time. Apart from the timing difference between them (different transmission paths), they both cut out at the same time.

KWPX seems to play like it’s underwater and in a different time dimension, very slowly. Plays fine on other devices.

Could you please also add WQHT if possible? Thank you

Well, I have no idea what’s going on with KWPX. I’ll pass that on to the Roon backroom boys.
I have added WQHT (totally different!). Please check.

Glad to hear that it’s weird for you as well.

Thanks for WQHT, yes, very different from Cowpoke. A shame it’s only 32 kbps, but it’s nice to have Hip Hop represented.

Well, my problem with Radio Paradise seems to come from a hardware issue in my system. A real strange one at the USB-Port, that – in essence – is a timing error. Long story short: There is no problem playing Radio Paradise over Roon on my other system.

Sorry for crying wolf!

1 Like