Please report station errors here

Hello @Anders_Berth , it’s because an HLS stream was added in order to test some upcoming developments by Roon.

I’ve removed that stream for the time being - try now, and apologies for the inconvenience.

It is ok now. Thank you.

KTBG, The Bridge 909 in Kansas City, only today has consistently returned “Playback was interrupted because a track failed to load.” error. The last time I streamed it was Friday April 1. All my other stations are playing fine, including all my BBC stations.

I am located in the KC area, so can listen to it on the radio, and also can stream from their app, website, and the NPR website. Has something changed in their stream?

Hello @Robert_F , the station had an HLS stream added, which is currently causing Roon problems. I have temporarily removed the stream. Try now.

1 Like

@BrianW, thank you! Works again, much appreciated.

“Inforadio vom rbb” stopped working (Playback was interrupted because a track failed to load) . Please make it work again.

Hello @Andreas_Goebel , something odd there. I can check the streams with the Roon stream tester and they are fine, but they won’t play. A bug somewhere. I’ll inform the Roon devs.

In the meantime, I have added a working stream. Try now

Hello Brian,
I wonder if you can put one specific album to Roon?
I like to hear The Mattheus Passion by Johann Sebastian Bach, conducted by Reinbert de Leeuw.
Walter.

Hello @Walter_van_Langeveld , I think this will work…

Add the following to your my live radio

[Removed]

You’ll need to add a title for each yourself.

EDIT. You won’t be able to pause unfortunately.

EDIT2. Hmm, these streams are marked “Copyright Concertzender”; I don’t think I should be advertising them here. I’ve removed them.
They can be listened to via the Concertzender website

Hallo Brian,
The stream works fine.
Many thanks
Andreas

Hi - any chance you can add WLUW radio stream: https://wluw.org
TuneIn link: WLUW-FM, 88.7 FM, Chicago, IL | Free Internet Radio | TuneIn

Thanks!

Hello @timmo , I’ve added WLUW for you. Please check if OK.

2 Likes

Thank you @BrianW ! Works great … much appreciated!

Seattle Public Radio station KUOW 94.9 stream used to work but no longer does. Other radio streams are working OK.

Hello @matt_fogarty , I’ve changed the stream URL. Please try now.

Livestream of KPCC no longer works.

Hello @David_Hitlin , I’ve updated the URL. Please try now.

None of the AAC streams for the various BBC radio channels work for me, only MP3.
Other AAC 320k stations (such as RP) work fine.

Oddly, if I play the same URL in another media player, it works fine
i.e. http://a.files.bbci.co.uk/media/live/manifesto/audio/simulcast/hls/uk/sbr_high/ak/bbc_radio_one.m3u8

[edit] Problem solved. I was still running a VPN on the core and BBC geo-fencing was blocking the connection.

Hi @BrianW .

Seems that 3pbsfm 106.7 has changed their stream again. Any chance you could take a look?

Hello @Bobby-Millions ,you’re right, it had changed to an HLS stream. I’ve updated the URL, it should be OK now.

1 Like