Please report station errors here

Thanks again, @BrianW

Works now.

1 Like

98 Rock Baltimore (97.9) is down again. Says location may have changed. Thank you.

Hello @Clark_Spencer , Iā€™ve updated the URLs. Try now.

WSLQ (Q99) seems to be broken :(,
Thanks, Pat.

Hello @Patrick_Conroy , Iā€™ve changed the URL. Should be OK now.

1 Like

HI BrianW

Boston Baroque Radio has gone the way of INDAGIO and its stream is not working.

Oh dear again.

It may be possible to catch the URL with your token in and add to my live radio. This doesnā€™t work with the Bauer stations though.

But, that is not something we can setup for the main library because it is supposed to be behind a paywall. :frowning:

Indeed. Thatā€™s why I said my live radio. It would need to be associated with the individual who signed up.

1 Like

I hope Roon is thinking about these things. More and more stations seem to be opting into these platforms.

1 Like

Hi, I am adding this url to my live radio: https://eu1.fastcast4u.com/proxy/kpmxz?mp=/1
It is ABClounge radio without commercials. It stopped working. But it is working in a browser. Can you fix this?

ABC lounge Radio is available for all in Live Radio, no need too add the stream manually. You can find it with the magnifying glass, and add it to your library.

1 Like

Hello @Call_Center_Consult , Roon doesnā€™t like that stream - I donā€™t know why. As @alec_eiffel says, the station is in the database, although that llink was one of the options. Iā€™ve removed that one; the other link for that station in the database does work though.

The station appears to be non-commercial; is it? I donā€™t know why we have an advertising flag.

hi again. Thank you for reply. In Denmark there is commercial included in the official stream. However when added manually it worked and without commercials. I have found another stream (looking and searching on the web) this one works without commercials: http://158.69.4.114:8076/listen.pls?sid=1
Thank you

1 Like

Thank you. I have added that stream to the one already in the database and also removed the advertising flag.

Hi Brian - after several months of Scala / Bauer Radio saying that the ability to listen to Scala via a web link would be removed it looks like they have finally done it. I can still seem to get it on this link though - is it possible to use this link for Roon access please? Scala Radio Live | Listen Again | Online Player

Hello @Ian_Gilham , thatā€™s interesting. I can capture the audio URL which does work without signing up.

Iā€™m not confident yet though that the token which comes with that URL will last - a similar exercise failed with Planet Rock. Let me monitor for a while and Iā€™ll report back later.

EDIT. Hmm. A similar thing is happening with other Bauer stations.

As I expected, the link fails after a while when presumably the token times out.

So we canā€™t usefully add anything. Sorry.

Hi Brian - OK no problem - thanks for trying anyway. Guess Bauer donā€™t want me as a listener any moreā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @BrianW

The problem with radio Clyde that you fixed in September last year has happened again. Would you mind fixing again please, thanks.