Please report station errors here

…and the Rondo streams are down again . Mp3 streams ok.

King-FM 98.1 Seattle is not working. When I visit the site identified in the stream description I do get music, but it requires the user to hit the play button. Maybe that’s what’s causing the problem? This is by far my favorite classical station and would be really bummed if this didn’t get fixed.

Thank you.

Hello @Daryl_Huntsinger , KING-FM is playing without problems for me. Are other stations OK? Has something changed in your setup?

Thank you. It seems that I’m experiencing an issue with AAC streams. MP3 streams are OK. My core is on a Synology NAS and I’m using Volumio as the bridge.

Edit: figured it out through other posts. Downloaded the FFMPEG package found in other posts and uploaded to my NAS. All good now.

1 Like

I was not aware of this thread when I previously posted on issues I was having with KPCC here.

When I now try to play KPCC I get a message saying that they have upgraded their app and live stream and that I should download the latest KPCC app update to listen to their live stream.

Can you guys please take another look?

Many thanks.

Hello @Kurvenal , I’ve updated the stream (there is only the one mp3 now).

Thanks! Working fine again.

Belgian RTBF has changed all it’s stream url, new ones are here :

Also the NO PUB is incorrect, there is sadly pub.

Thanks in advance.

Hello @Thierry_Wautelet , thank you, I’ve updated the ones we have in the database. I see there are others; I’ll add them later today.

Thanks for this fast answer.
Have a nice day.

Hello, Nostalgie is broken. dp

Hello @Dirk-Pitt , it’s working for me. Has something changed in your setup?

Sorry I expressed myself badly. The station works but it is not Nostalgie. You can check on TuneIn: Nostalgie, 90.4 FM, Paris, France | Free Internet Radio | TuneIn

Yes, you’re right, and unfortunately I haven’t been able to find a stream that Roon will accept.

Still trying…

Found one - actually three, including an apparent 576k aac which I have never seen before…

Bravo ! Tank you so much Brian.

I list to “LBC London” radio in UK, but it drops out intermittently which can be as little as 10 minutes but usually within 2 hours. Pressing “play” causes it to restart immediately until it stops again. I have tried other radio stations with no problem. Some are even from the same overarching radio company (Global Radio). The stream configured is “http://media-ice.musicradio.com/LBCLondonMP3Low” and I have also tried the AAC stream but with the same problem.

Hello @Clive_Seagers , I played this station and had a couple of dropouts early on. The logs simply said

Trace: [rnet/RnetJsonClient] no data received for >10000ms. Killing connection.

I then started VLC in parallel and waited for the next dropout - but there hasn’t been one. I wonder if this is a problem that has now been fixed by the audio server? Are you still seeing dropouts?

Edit:. Actually there was a small 1s hiccup on VLC just now, but Roon didn’t stop.

One more drop out in Roon. Relevant line from log

Trace: [LUMIN D1 @ 192.168.1.194:40675] [raatclient] GOT [15] {“samples”:15480,“status”:“Dropout”}

VLC was OK.

3 hours later - no more Roon dropouts, but VLC did.

It seems to be an unreliable stream, Roon can sometimes cope, sometimes not.

Does that mean I just have to live with it or can it be referred to the Roon developers for investigation? I regularly listen to this same radio channel on my iPhone and iPad using the “LBC” app and also a Roberts internet radio, but never have any problem.