Poll: Growing number of Tidal issues since login process changed

And further, avoid prejudicial wording such as “Growing”. Can skew results.

Sorry but the problem only started with a Roon update. Does not take much to add two and two and get the correct answer. They also admitted they had issues and they still do. Very easy to say I’m alright jack it’s your setup. No one has changed anything , but Roon has and since then it’s broken it for a lot of users. Your telling me all these people have the same neteork gear and provider. Don’t think so. I have several other apps that require a Tidal login, no problems at all.

Fortunately no issue with Tidal on my system. Streaming / Logging in from Germany.

Automatic login to Tidal fails since most recent update.

I’ve had to re-login to tidal everyday now since I updated to the newest software update several days ago.

You should post a separate support thread.

Another one of the lucky ones here. No problem for me. I did have an issue with both Tidal and Qobuz not being able to log in at all, but this was a couple of weeks ago and turned out to be a DNS issue due to my Pi-Hole somehow getting corrupted, have since reinstalled and all is well.

Since build 536 or 537 (537 is current as I write it) the roon server no more logs into Tidal automatically. Instead manual login via web page is enforced each time roon server starts.

This issue started for me with latest build (537). No automatic tidal login with Roon start up, instead forced manual tidal login. I’m in Canada.