Pops when changing tunes on NADAC 8 + Player

Despite the expected holiday delays, Merging Technologies (aka MT or NADAC) has begun working with me on this issue. I sent some logs to them (different than the ones I sent you when we were addressing the 1.7 upgrade issue).

It seems possible that I am not the first NADAC/Roon user to encounter this issue. The MT person suggested I send you the logs I sent them so MT and Roon can work on finding a solution.

What is the best method to send the logs and facilitate an exchange between Roon and MT?

Hi @John_Roberts,

I spoke to the hardware team regarding this behavior and they have noted that it’s best to provide all relevant information to NADAC support directly, we have been in touch with NADAC and they are aware of this behavior.

NADAC technical staff can reach out to us once their investigation is completed via our partner channel, but we can’t do much with Roon logs on our end until the investigation has concluded and they have provided their findings and next steps to us.

Thanks for explaining how the process works.

I will wait to hear from NADAC or you when this is figured out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.