Port Forwarding Help For NOKIA BGW320-505

Who is your internet service provider? - AT&T

Please list the make and model of your modem and router? NOKIA BGW320-505

Do you have any additional network hardware, like additional routers or managed switches? no

Does your network have any VPNs, mesh network, proxy servers, or enterprise-grade security? Orbi Mesh - RBR10 & RBS10

What machine are you using as a Roon Core, and how is it connected to the internet? PC connected via WiFi

Not seeing the ability to make the changes recommended in the router

@Mike_Mora, the Roon Support team prefer users to report their issues in a new topic, so I have move this post. When the prerequisite support information is collected, Support can track it and focus on each individual problem.

Please share the message contained within the braces ‘{…}’ from Roon Remote > Settings > Roon ARC. Thanks.

1 Like

Hey @Mike_Mora,

You have my sincerest apologies for the delayed response here, we’ve been dealing with a higher-than-usual volume following our release and we’re working as quickly as we can to get back to everyone.

Following up on this thread, are you still running into issues with getting Arc setup? Per @Martin_Webster’s request, please share the error code you see within your Arc settings found in Settings > Roon ARC.

I’ll be on standby for your reply :pray:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.