Possible bug with filter

I have an album of Bach’s Brandenburg Concertos in my library, favourited, added recently. I can no longer find itwhen scrolling down through my albums in descending date added order. If I use the filter “branden” it does not appear. If I use focus for Bach it does not appear. If I search for the composition it does show as in my library,

Here is the album, showing it it is favourited in my library.

Here is a filter of My Albums on “Branden” where I would expect to see it (in the most recent position) but it is not there.

Here is a Focus on Bach and Akademie Fur Alte Music where I would also expect it to appear, but it does not:

Yet if I look at the composition and select my library only, there it is:

Hi @Jez

We’re sorry to hear that you had some trouble finding this selection in Roon.

You posted this thread at about the same time we rolled out Build 880. That update included a number of enhancements to search that helped remedy a number of query quirks.

I just added the album and was able to find it using each of the search, focus, and filter techniques you mentioned having difficulty with.

Are you still having problems finding this selection on Build 884? If so please let us know and we’ll see if we can figure why this is happening.

Hi @jamie, thanks for getting back to me. It works fine now. In the meantime I have moved my Roon Core from a Windows 10 laptop to a Macmini M1, so perhaps there was an issue with my old installation. Don’t know whether I was on 880 or 884 at the time.

Hey @Jez

I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones:

1 Like