Post update push on 2.1.2023 Cannot connect to core (Rock) from Win 10 remote

Roon Core Machine

NUC 10 RoCK Version 1.0 (build 254) production Better CPU than spe More RAM than spec
Roon Remote
Win 10, Win 11, Android latest build

Networking Gear & Setup Details

ORBI mesh system, with 10 GB switch
Rock is on ethernet to switch
Win 10 on ethernet to switch
Win 11 wireless
Android wireless
iPAD don’t know version but this is only Roon Remote interface that works
Synology DS1821+ NAS used for network shares

Connected Audio Devices

Oppo UDP 205 ethernet to switch
Trinnov Altitude 16 ethernet to switch
iFI iDSD Micro attached usb to Win 10 Remote

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Post update pushed on 2.1.2023 to all devices and RoCK reboot all the Remotes but iPad fail to accept RoCK and connect. It shows up as a core choice but connect button never goes live.
I start any of the Roon Remotes except iPad, Choose you core page opens at first I’m offered RoCK as a choice but connect contol never goes live.
That page times out then I’m offered Find you core page. I select Help then enter a known good ip for RoCK on help page ( I can browse to RoCK web gui just fine)
This never resolves RoCK never connects except on iPad.
Can I only have one remote connected at one time?
I have spent days troubleshooting a network share issue that started after last update. That was fixed with todays update but now this other connectivity issues has begun
Meanwhile I just paid you my yearly subscription.
I have really loved Roon up to now but I spent wasted hours corresponding with a comepletely useless support tech over the last few days. My fix came with an update not his help.
Now I’m having this problem but my confidence in your support staf is exactly ZERO
I have found Roon’s achilles heel, really lousy support.
You guys need to get me a knowledgable tech to fix my issue or I want subscription money back.
I am so disappointed and could no longer recommend your product after singing your praises for several years trouble free.

Hey @Mars2k,

Thanks for your continued patience while we work through each thread. Reviewing your account, I see your iPad has been online recent, and is up to date on the newest build.

Are you still running into connectivity issues on the iPad, with your ROCK core?

I’ll be on standby for your reply. :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.