Power defect in new Nucleus Rev 2

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Nucleus Rev 2; latest firmware as of yesterday

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Xfinity- Arrus- Google Wifi-

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Hegel H590

Description Of Issue

My Nucleus (2 weeks old) from Woo Audio will not maintain power and doesn’t show on the network. The power light blinks on and off with no apparent pattern.

VIDEO: https://photos.app.goo.gl/eUj6B1V8DzmfHRePA

Was working fine through yesterday. This is a brand new unit. I’m not really confident in the hardware and I am not interested in a repair so soon.

Will you please advise on a replacement for a new unit?

Hi @Joe_Serpa1,

Apologies for the trouble here! So we can help you would you kindly verify the following:

• What was the date the Nucleus was purchased?
  • What is the Serial Number of the device (this can be found on the bottom of the device)?
  • Are you using the power supply that came with the device?
  • Have you discussed this with Woo Audio? We might need to do some advanced troubleshooting to understand where this issue is stemming from and we’d be happy to work directly with them to get this resolved for you.

Thanks!

Hi.

Purchased 22 Jan 2020. Delivered 28 Jan. Tracking 150767920941 Fedex.

Serial no.: 54B2038B9A30

I am using the power supply that came with the device,

I emailed Woo Audio today. No response yet.

I have owned the device for three weeks, one of which I was away. I hope you understand that I have little patience for advanced troubleshooting on a new device that is not functioning at all after little use.

Joe

Hello @Joe_Serpa1,

I spoke with the hardware team and they let me know they’re working directly with your dealer on this.
If you have any questions just let us know, but Woo Audio should be able to help from here.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.